I’m Peter. A Christian, husband, pastor, runner, bike rider, and coffee drinker. Thanks for checking out my site.
If you look around you’ll find articles I’ve written on topics that I find myself, and the people around me, wondering about. All of it involves me grappling with ideas and thoughts I hear floating around the world and inside my head. I don’t have all the answers, but I love exploring the questions.
I’ve also tried to collect different resources that I’ve found to be helpful. I’ve even put together some of them myself after not finding anything that quite worked for me. Maybe they’ll work for you too.
Through it all, I hope that you see Jesus. I want everything here to point to Him.
- What is baptism?
- Christian Personal Finance Part Six: Conclusion
- Christian Personal Finance Part Five: Giving
- Christian Personal Finance Part Four: Growing
- Christian Personal Finance Part Three: Planning
- Christian Personal Finance Part Two: Assessing
- Christian Personal Finance Part One: Introduction
- What Does A Successful Christian Life Look Like?
- A Letter To Myself: Remember Who Your Real Enemies Are
- Sermon Audio
- Facing Temptation
- Who Am I? Christian Identity
- A Letter to Myself: Don’t Lose Hope
- Where is God?
- The Importance of Quiet
- A Letter To Myself: Be Content
- What are spiritual gifts, and how do I get one?
- What’s in this pastor’s bag
- What is grace?
- Why does God allow pain and suffering?
- One Christian’s approach to technology
- My current daily devotional routine
- How not to be a consumerstic Christian
- What is a creed?
- How to get out of a devotional rut
- Why I keep going to worship
- Like, seriously though
- What to say at a funeral
- How to discern God’s will
- A Christian approach to money
- Does life have a purpose?
- How to (and how NOT to) evangelize
- How to find a church
- Do I have to go to church?
- How to read the Bible
- What is the Bible?
- How to pray
- What is a disciple?